Member of OCAA
- From 2003 to 2014, she taught Chinese meticulous painting at two teaching sites in the southeast area of the Portland Chinese Service Center and in Beaverton.
- Since 2004, Portland Asia Pacific Cultural Activities Month is held every May. The Chinese Center organizes an annual teacher-student calligraphy and painting exhibition. The calligraphy and painting exhibition has been held for 10 sessions in total, and the album has been published four times.
- In October 2005, Portland Southeast Community College (PCC) organized an art exhibition for Luo Jian and Tang Guifang.
- Teaching and exhibitions at the Portland Chinese Center are sponsored by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Oregon Cultural Arts Association.
- March 2018-2020. Invited to hold Chinese painting lectures in three libraries (Midland, Holgate and Woodstock Library) in Southeast Portland.
- From 2018 to 2019, she participated in the annual Lake Oswego Festival of Art twice, and won the Blue Ribbon Award both times.
Before coming to the United States, Gui-Fang was an associate professor of the Physics Department of Southwest Jiaotong University in Chengdu, Sichuan, and the vice president of the University for the Elderly. In the 1980s and 1990s, she studied modern meticulous flower and bird painting under the tutelage of Mr. Wu Duan in Chengdu for many years. During this period, he often participated in provincial and municipal calligraphy and painting exhibitions. She came to Portland in 2002. The Luo Jiantang/Tang Guifang Calligraphy and Painting Exhibition was held at the 2003 Lunar New Year Festival. After the exhibition, the ChinCese Center invited her to teach painting.